Hospitality Pavilion is the ultimate pre-game destination for the Russell Athletic Bowl and Capital One Bowl. This climate controlled structure adjacent to the Florida Citrus Bowl offers high-end food and entertainment to individuals and groups alike for three hours prior to kickoff.
- A premium catered buffet with several points of service.
- Open bar, multiple locations.
- Performances from school band and cheer squads.
- Table and lounge style seating
- Lofts are available for groups of 60 or more, making the Hospitality Pavilion an ideal option for hosting clients, family and friends.
- Live entertainment.
- 45,000 square foot space can host up to 3,500 bowl fans
- Accommodates up to 24 private, reserved 600 square foot loft spaces (capacity of 60 guests each)
- Private Florida Citrus Bowl stadium entrance on west side concourse
$75 for Russell Athletic Bowl
Chidren 2-12: $65; Children under two: free
$85 for Capital One Bowl
Children 2-12: $75; Children under two: free
|600 sq ft private lofts (Accommodates up to 60 people)